Customer Support Team
Our team is what makes Industrial Kiln & Dryer Group different from the rest. With over 1,800 years of combined experience, we are anxious to serve you. Our engineers operate on proven engineering principles to ensure our recommendations are not only mechanically sound, but equal to or better than the OEM. Our Customer Service Representatives have been trained to do the leg work for you. They are your contact 24/7/365 and are on your team to ensure your project is done right, safe and on time.
- Ashley TriplettAshley Triplett
12+ years of customer service and sales experience. Ashley has spent 5 years in the rotary equipment business providing solutions and solving complex problems for customers. Ashley earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Justice Administration from the University of Louisville. Ashley enjoys playing tennis, cycling with her husband and spending time with her family.
- Julia SpringerJulia Springer
12+ years of customer service and sales experience. Julia has spent a year in the rotary equipment industry assisting a variety of plants with their rotary equipment issues. Julia has a Bachelor degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies from the University of Louisville. Julia enjoys landscaping, taking her dog to the park and trying new food and restaurants around town.
- Krista PerryKrista Perry
14+ years of customer service and sales experience. Krista has spent 4 years in the rotary equipment industry handling rotary kilns, dryers and ball mills. Krista has earned her Associate degree in Business Management and loves animals, aquatic activities and cheering on Louisville Cardinal Football.
- Donna GoodlettDonna Goodlett
27+ years of customer service and sales experience. Donna has spent 14 years in the rotary equipment industry supplying parts and field service for rotary kilns, dryers and ball mills. Donna enjoys spending her summers at the lake, reading and shopping for bargains.
- Sarah GarnerSarah Garner
17+ years of customer service and sales experience. Sarah has spent 9 years in the rotary equipment industry assisting a variety of plants with their rotary equipment issues. Sarah earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Exercise Science and enjoys water skiing, working out and attending and watching NASCAR races.
- Kristen CoxKristen Cox
24+ years of customer service and sales experience. Kristen has spent 12 years in the rotary equipment industry providing solutions and solving complex problems for customers. Kristen earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing from the University of Louisville. Kristen enjoys wake surfing, exploring the woods in her Honda XR 200 and spending time with her family.
- Sarah BelewInternationalSarah Belew
21+ years of customer service and sales experience. Sarah has spent 11 years in the rotary equipment industry handling rotary kilns, dryers and ball mills. Sarah also earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing from the University of Louisville. Sarah enjoys CrossFit, listening to music and spending time with her family.
Technical Support Team
- Mike LyonsMike Lyons
- 19+ years of industry experience covering all aspects of rotary equipment in the asphalt, chemical, and food industries
- High level of experience in project management, operations, and providing economical solutions to processing issues
- Bill McDonaldBill McDonald
- Extensive teaching experience and credentials
- Years of exemplary military and government service
- Selected as Lead Instructor for IKDU
- Lenny RoblesLenny Robles
- Nearly 14 years of industry experience and knowledge
- Years of experience as a proven team leader
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Tommy RoweTommy Rowe
- 19+ years industry experience, 6 years working with rotary equipment and 4 years as a Project Manager
- Specializes in Rotary Dryers
- Extensive international experience with projects in Madagascar, Nigeria, Mexico and Canada
- Experience teaching IKDU as well as in-house training at customer facilities.
- Brian BarazaBrian Baraza
- 21+ year’s industry experience, 7 of which have been spent working with rotary equipment, with 1 year as a Project Manager.
- Specializes in rotary dryers with a concentration in steam tube dryers.
- International projects include those in Mexico and Canada.
- Ryan WilliamsRyan Williams
- Years of proficiency in working with processing equipment
- Highly knowledgeable of Steam Tube Dryers
- Project Management as well as Technical Sales experience
- Field experienced
- Stephen AllenStephen Allen
35+ years experience in the industrial minerals industry servicing and installing processing equipment (kilns, coolers, ball mills, calciners, etc.). Stephen’s expertise covers managing and scheduling daily field activities focused on equipment installation, troubleshooting and field repairs, as well as equipment evaluation and alignments resulting in defined recommendations targeting equipment optimization and longevity. Stephen has extensive international experience with projects in China, South America, Canada and Europe.
- Rich RolandRich Roland
- 33+ years of experience in the repair and installation of a variety of processing and material handling equipment (Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills, Coolers, Calciners, Conveying Systems, High-Pressure Steam, and Hydraulic Pipelines). 19+ years of this experience has been in the position of Project Manager.
- Specializes in all types of mechanical services, such as process troubleshooting, rigging and project management in the Corn, Chemical, Fertilizer, Food, Pulp and Paper, Lime, Mining and Cement Industries.
- Extensive international experience with projects in Mexico, Canada, Jamaica, Trinidad, United Kingdom, Ecuador, Colombia, and Madagascar.
- Jim MunsonJim Munson
31+ years experience in rotary equipment repair, maintenance and troubleshooting. Jim has heavy experience in managing the installation of new kilns, dryers, coolers, grate coolers, preheaters and other ancillary equipment. Jim has extensive experience working domestically and internationally.
- Jerry Young, P.E.Jerry Young, P.E.
44+ years experience covering all aspects of rotary equipment and a variety of industries including asphalt, mining, chemical, fertilizer and food. Jerry has his Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and is a License Professional Engineer. His experience touches all aspects of the business from engineering, project management, field service support, manufacturing and executive management. Past President of Industrial Kiln & Dryer Group.
- Cliff HollonCliff Hollon
15+ years experience in field service work including welding gears, installing air compressors and rotary equipment alignments. Cliff managed, supervised and maintained multiple projects as well as managing the logistics of equipment needed for each job. Cliff’s expertise is plant maintenance.
- Buck McVaneyBuck McVaney
18+ years experience in off-shore project management, land based oil field construction, custom fabrication and process improvement. During his time in the U.S. Army (University of Maryland University College), he specialized in custom welding and fabrication, critical path projects and work scopes, and project planning. Buck spent 7 years in the U.S. Army as a Combat Engineer.
- Brent StansellBrent Stansell
22+ years experience working in fabrication industries and machine maintenance. Brent’s background is in welding, production, quality assurance and field project management. Brent is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified as well as ISO 9000/2001 Internal Auditor. Brent’s specialties consist of diagnostic services including DATscan, inspections and alignments.
- Alan FoustAlan Foust
37+ years of experience in the repair and installation of a variety of processing equipment (kilns, dryers, heat exchangers, heaters, ball mills, coolers, & calciners). Alan specializes in all types of mechanical services, process troubleshooting, rigging and project management in a variety of industries including corn, chemical, fertilizer, food, pulp & paper and cement.
- Mike AtwellMike Atwell
- 24+ years experience in all aspects of machine design, including finite element analysis (FEA), concept creation, proto-type development, properties testing, tooling design, fabrication and troubleshooting. Mike has a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Six Sigma Black Belt ASQ and custom engineered solutions are his specialty.